If you need to customize your loadout and make room for all your gear, an Emersongear EM7451 UW Gen V Split Front Chest Rig might be just what you need to stay fully loaded. This chest rig has been designed to allow quick, seamless access to mags for faster reload and other communication and tactical essentials. It is extremely durable as it is constructed from a robust material. So if you are tracking in a prone position you do not need to worry about the chest rig being damaged. Moreover, This chest rig offers plenty of storage to save your tactical gear: you can store magazines, tactical light, radio, and all everyday carry essentials in it. Plus, the chest rig features a zipper built-in pouch to hold maps or I’d cards. Comes as completely modular, which means you can set up your loadout in a way that is comfortable, convenient, and disperses the weight well.
- Brand Name: Emersongear
- Model Number: EM7451
- Material: 500D Cordura Nylon
Why You Have It:
- Holds many magazines.
- Comes with utility pouches
- Has one tactical torch pouch.
- Military standard webbing to ensure the durability and wear resistance of the equipment
- Multiple colors to match different terrains and environments
- Different bags and clothes, bulletproof plates can be customized according to different task intensity
- Quick to put on and take off..
- Very sturdy construction and high-quality stitching.
- It has the properties of wear resistance, water resistance, and comfort.
- Made with high-quality fabric 500D Cordura Nylon - Fabric.
- It's a stylish and practically perfect choice.