SUMMERTIME FUN: Above Ground Pool Set is engineered for strength and to help you beat the heat all summer long for ages 3 and up. Equipped with Hydro Aeration Technology in the pump to improve circulation, filtration, and water clarity while increasing the water’s negative ions to provide an even safer and clean pool experience.
Delivery time: 3-5 days
- Occasion: indoor commercial amusement park, kindergarten, garden, home
- Category: Pipe Frame Pool Kit
- DESCRIPTION: 13'×6.6'×40'' PRISM FRAME RECTANGULAR POOL SET
- The actual size is subject to measurement because the production batch is different, the size is between 39inch—48inch.
- Weight: 87kg
- Shape: Rectangle
- Enjoy swimming in summer: Kids and adults of all ages can enjoy swimming in the Viichair power steel above-ground pool. It's a good choice for the family's party because it with a durable steel tube frame and minimal tool components.
- Easy to assemble: You can install this above-ground pool in your backyard with minimal tools. Enjoy summer fun in minutes! Sand filter pump, floor cloth, ladder, and filter cartridge are included in the package.
- Durable: The frame of the rectangle Pool is coated with anti-rust and corrosion-resistant coatings to protect the pool from UV rays and abrasion. Connectors are designed to prevent rust and corrosion for increased durability.
How do you install an above-ground pool?
First, clean an area and make sure the ground is level, then lay down the ground cloth and place the bottom plate on top.
Next, connect the metal rails to the bottom plate and around the perimeter. Then connect the vertical side rails to the bottom portion of the frame. Be sure to read the directions carefully, as the different metal rods can look similar but won’t line up or connect properly if you use the wrong ones.
Finally, install the lining onto the bottom plate and up the walls. When finished, your pool should have a balanced shape, and the walls should all be the same height.
How do you drain an above-ground pool?
1. Unroll the pump’s intake hose, reaching it as close as possible to the center of your above-ground pool.
2. point the hose outlet toward an area that will drain the water away from the pool without flooding your property.
3. Plug the pump into a nearby outlet and turn it on. Allow the pump to run until your pool is completely empty.